Scribbler’s Ink Retreat Lydbrook England-September 1-8, 2018
Please fill out the registration form, and choose a payment type. Thank you!
The price of the Lydbrook Retreat ranges from $3,295-$3,895, depending on your choice of room type.
The retreat price includes 7 nights lodging, all meals, workshop refreshments, transportation, 6 days of workshops and sightseeing admission fees. If you have any questions about the retreat, please call Bobbi Lerman at 781-983-2882.
For billing questions, or to place a credit card deposit, call Nicole Hayes at 781-248-0456.
**Please fill out the registration form below. Once it is completed, you will receive an invoice with links to pay by credit card, PayPal or check.
Terms & Conditions
- RESERVATIONS: A $500 non-refundable deposit per person will secure space on a first come basis, with 50% of the balance due on or before January 15, 2018. The remaining balance due on or before June 1, 2018. Late registration: Trip participants may register a month before the Trip, space permitting. However, payment in full is required at the time of registration and must be made via credit card or cashier/bank check.
- TRIP PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Round-trip airfare, passports, meals in transit or outside of the accommodation, health and wellness services or insurance, any additional excursions, or any items of a personal nature. A courtesy shuttle to and from airport at certain specified times will be provided to participants at no additional charge.
- CHANGES: Changes to the itinerary are not anticipated; however, Scribbler’s Ink reserves the right to make any changes that it determines are necessary, with or without advance notice. Changes in itinerary will not incur extra charges for participants or result in a refund of any portion of the trip price.
- CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: The following charges will be assessed for cancellations: Less than 45 days prior to program start date: 100% of trip price If the participant leaves the trip prior to its conclusion, refunds will not be made for the unused portion of the trip. No refunds will be made for any excursion, meal, yoga class or workshop or other activity that the participant misses or decides not to participate in for any reason. The trip is subject to a minimum enrollment of twelve (12) guests. Scribbler’s Ink Retreat reserves the right to cancel the trip prior to departure. If such cancellation is NOT due to circumstances beyond Scribbler’s Ink Retreat’s control, such as war etc. as set forth below, the trip organizer will refund all payments, constituting full settlement with the participant. No compensation or refund will be made when cancellation arises before or during the trip from circumstances beyond our and/or our suppliers’ control (force majeure) such as war, strife, civil disobedience, strikes, terrorist activity, adverse weather conditions, fire, natural disasters, etc., unless or until the Scribbler’s Ink Retreat’s is able to recover any trip-related sums. In the event of cancellation arising from circumstances beyond our control as set forth above, trip-related sums recovered by the Scribbler’s Ink Retreat’s will be distributed equitably to the participants after the trip organizer deducts all out-of-pocket costs and related expenses. It is recommended that participants purchase their own trip cancellation insurance. Scribbler’s Ink Retreats is not responsible for expenses incurred for delays and/or detainments beyond the trip itinerary because of circumstances beyond our and/or our suppliers’ control such as war, etc. as set forth above.
- PASSPORT: A passport must be obtained in advance. Each participant is responsible for determining their specific passport requirements and for obtaining the necessary documents prior to departure. Non-U.S. citizens must consult with appropriate consulates to determine if any visas are needed.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Each participant is responsible for checking with their current health insurance provider and insuring that they have adequate medical coverage. Participants must carry insurance documentation while on the trip.
- PHOTOGRAPHS/VIDEOTAPES: Scribbler’s Ink Retreat’s will be photographing and videotaping parts of the trip. Scribbler’s Ink reserves the right to use any such photographs/videos in its advertising, displays, publicity materials, and publications without obtaining further consent from any participant. Each participant releases Scribbler’s Ink and its representatives from any liability in connection with any such use of such photographs and videotapes.
- RELEASE/RESPONSIBILITY: The participant, by agreeing to this Trip Participant Agreement, agrees that Scribbler’s Ink and its representatives, except for their gross negligence or willful misconduct, shall not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or irregularity that may be occasioned for any reason, including, but not limited to any defect in a vehicle, the acts or default of any company or person engaged in conveying a participant, acts of God, terrorism, acts of war, or detention; delays or expenses arising from quarantine, strikes, thefts, pilferage, force majeure, civil disturbances, government restrictions or regulations, accidents by aircraft, boat, bicycle or motor vehicle, or in any restaurant or accommodation; failure of any means of transportation to arrive or depart as scheduled or changes in transit, or villa services; missed airline or other transportation connections; or for additional expenses resulting from changes in exchange rates, tariffs, or itinerary. The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the trip and agrees that no liability will attach to Scribbler’s Ink, its employees or agents, or to any member of the trip in respect of death, personal injury, illness or delay of the passenger, or for any loss of or damage to the property (including luggage) of the participant during the course of the trip, howsoever caused. By agreeing to this Trip Participant Agreement, the participant releases Scribbler’s Ink and its representatives from any such responsibility or liability, except as hereinabove set forth. The liability of common carriers is generally limited and, therefore, it is suggested that participants purchase their own cancellation, property damage (including luggage), and accident insurance. For the benefit of everyone on your trip, Scribbler’s Ink reserves the right to accept or reject any trip participant at any time without liability, and in the event it determines, in its sole and exclusive discretion, that a participant is disruptive to the harmony of the trip, it may without any obligation to pay a refund or any other amount whatsoever, expel such participant from the trip. Scribblers Ink will have no responsibility or liability for any participant who leaves the trip prior to its conclusion or for any activity undertaken by any participant which is not included on the Trip itinerary.
I have read and understand the foregoing trip Participant Agreement for: "Scribbler's Ink Retreat" and, by making my advance payment as set forth above, agree to the terms thereof.