Do you dream of combining travel and writing?
Come join us at the Scribbler’s Ink Retreat in the village of Lydbrook in the magical Forest of Dean from September 1-8, 2018 where you will experience life in a place where time slows, and you can re-connect with yourself. Let your adventurous spirit come out and play. Your writing will thank you.
- Take part in one-on-one meetings with a developmental editor
- Enjoy author talks and daily workshops to strengthen your techniques
- Sit in on a published author & editor panel
Writing strategies to be learned:
- Embodying the life of your characters
- Breaking through blocks using prompts
- Writing across genres
- Work on your current WIP or begin a new one.
- Take a morning or evening yoga class amidst castle ruins
- Do some sightseeing,
Have fun and Write! Write! Write!
A retreat is a necessary nourishment for your senses. It is the best way to connect with your muse, other writers, and take a wide variety of fun, interesting workshops for all levels and genres. Work through writer’s block, get your hand moving across the page, and strengthen your writing voice.
Scribbler's Ink guests will take up residence at The Priory, a restored fourteenth-century Augustine dwelling. Room offerings include dorm, single and deluxe rooms, first come first serve. Don’t wait, register today!